Ultra Racing Vest inspired by Elite Immortals™ Dana Miller and Jeff Browning. Both ultra-athletes eschew bladders for bottles and appreciate minimal efficiency. Dana prefers a pack that carries bottles. Jeff prefers to hand hold his hydration but also carries a spare. This pack is perfect for both.
- Large hole microfiber mesh for ultra breathability
- Comes standard with one 26 oz / 0.77L water bottle
- Quick stash right pocket is large enough to hold a spare bottle or other essentials and it uniformly compresses with cord
- Provision pouch™ is divided into 2 compartments. One side holds an extra handheld or up to 26 oz bottle, and the other can store quick foods or go-to essentials
- Patent pending Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™ with easy worry free magnet closure
- Light weight zippers pulls easily grabbed even with gloves, cold or numb fingers
- Left mesh pocket over zippered inner pocket for securely stowing climate change accessories, energy foods and other necessary gear
- Roomy upper back quick stash with compression for easy access to Jacket, raingear or other supplies
- Sliding lite weight sternum strap and adjustable side webbing attachments for comfortable fit.
Weight: 240 grams ( 350g with bottle )