Shipping Rates (Canada)Regular Shipping $20.00
Express Shipping - $45.00
Free Shipping - $50.00 and up
UltrAspire Warranty/Return Policy
Please follow the steps outlined below to process your Warranty Exchange, Return, or Refund of UltrAspire Hydration Systems and Trail Running Gear.
Returning an Item
At UltrAspire, we strive to make our customers’ return process hassle free. However, only items purchased directly from UltrAspire Canada are eligible for a return or exchange at UltrAspire.ca. Items purchased from one of our authorized UltrAspire dealers should be eligible for return or exchange directly with that dealer based on individual policy.
As all returns to UltrAspire must meet our guidelines, please review our full Return policy carefully.
- A Return Authorization (RA) number is needed to return an item. Please obtain an RA number and include it in the return along with a copy of the original invoice. Please contact customer service at 1-877-922-5462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns must be made within the time limit specified in our Return policy.
- Returned products must be in brand new condition and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories.
- Securely package the product you wish to return within an outer box, do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer’s packaging.
For the first 30 days of after your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges, An RA number is required to return the item, obtain an RA number or call our customer service at 1-877-922-5462 or e-mail email@example.com. All returns must meet our guidelines. Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards. Clearance items or items sold as “All sales final” are not eligible for return.
Merchandise missing the original packaging will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. The original manufacturer’s labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer’s packaging.
Merchandise that is returned and appears in a “used” condition will not qualify for a refund/credit.
Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance. Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty no matter where purchased by original purchaser with actual proof of purchase. The manufacturer’s warranty includes workmanship and materials but not normal wear and tear.
- Clearance or final sale items do not carry a warranty.
- UltrAspire branded products have a limited lifetime warranty (unless otherwise specified). We will repair or replace at our discretion.
UltrAspire’s warranty provides coverage for defects in manufacturing only, and expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss and theft. The warranty is valid only at UltrAspire. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than UltrAspire will void this warranty.
UltrAspire disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages, for breach of written or implied warranty of an item, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Our warranty provides specific legal rights; however, there may be additional rights for a consumer, which varies from state to state.